Progressive delivery service allows you to receive your paper in parts. Thus, it becomes easy for you to track the writing process of 10+ page single-spaced and 20+ page double-spaced orders.
The service costs only 15% to the initial price and you will see that the advantages outweigh its disadvantages:
- Only the best-rated writers and editors will be assigned to work on your paper.
- You will be able to monitor the progress of your assigned writer, who is working on your paper. As such, you will be able to look through each paper section and send remarks and comments to the writer if needed.
- In case you are not fully satisfied with the final result, you will be given 30 days for sending free revision requests.
- A personal manager will be assigned to your paper as well. He/she will control the writer in his/ her writing process and will make sure effective communication is maintained between your writer and you.
Schedule of Sending Drafts
- If you grant 4 days and less for your order to be completed, then you will receive one draft within this time frame. The draft will constitute 25% of the total paper volume and will be sent to you after 50% of the deadline ends. In particular, if you have given four days to your assigned writer to complete your 10-page single-spaced paper, then you will be sent a draft on the second day and it will consist of 2 – 2,5 single-spaced pages.
- If you have provided 5-11 days for the paper completion, then you will be sent two drafts in total. The first will equal to 25% of the required word count limit and will be sent after 25% of the deadline terminates. The second draft will contain 50% of the information required for the final paper and will be sent after 50% of the deadline expires.
- Should you provide 12 days or even more for the writer to deliver the paper, you will get three drafts: 25% of the total paper content will be sent to you after 25% of the deadline expiry; 50% of the total paper volume will be received after 50% of the deadline termination; and 75% of the total paper volume as the third draft will be sent to you after 75% of the deadline ends.
<p*We also offer a chance to our clients to adjust the schedule of receiving drafts. For example, if more drafts are required or there is a need to change the frequency of delivery, you can always negotiate these issues with your personal manager.
Extra Services for Short Orders (under 20+ Pages)
When you order a summary service, your previously ordered paper will be concisely summarized in one page. So, if you need to present the core ideas of your paper, this service will be just great.
Draft service is available for short papers as well. 1-page draft (300 words for a double-spaced paper and 600 words for a single-spaced paper) will be sent to you after 50% of the deadline expiry. Pay extra and prove your professor that you have not been working on your paper overnight.
- Extended Revision
Get 14 days of free revision requests. Make sure your paper is written in a superb way.
Best Custom Writing Service
Contact Us Live Chat Order Now
We’ll write an essay from scratch according to your instructions
All papers are plagiarism free
Placing an order takes 3 minutes
Prices start from only 16.35 CAD/page